Please read our guidelines below before submit your articles to us.
1. Articles must be related to our categories. We do not accept any articles that are NOT RELATED to our six categories. Please don’t waste your time and our time by submit non-related articles. Also we are looking for high quality and original articles and quality always over quantity.
2. Articles must contain an acceptable level of English Grammar and Spelling, All articles are subject to human approval, and those with poor English and non – related topics will not be approved. We reserve the right to delete / reject any article at any time for any reason or no reason at all.
3. Articles need to be of a correct length and well written. They should be between 400 minimum and 1500 words maximum.
4. By submitting your articles to journalofmedicine.info, you grant us the right to publish your articles – We may publish your article anywhere on our website, blog, twitter, facebook or syndicate through RSS. We may also change where it appears, including the category, at any time.
5. The articles that you submit must be your own work – You may not submit articles written by other authors and the content must be unique. No rebranded articles allowed, you must be the sole copyright holder for each article you submit. Articles written by a ghost writer are perfectly acceptable as long as they are being used only by you.
6. By submitting your articles to journalofmedicine.info, you grant others the right to publish your articles – Other journalofmedicine.info users have the right to publish your articles on their websites, in their newsletters or ezines, and more as long as the article is left in the original state. This includes the resource box which provides you credit as the author of the content.
7. No affiliate links! – The articles that you submit to journalofmedicine.info should not contain affiliate links. It is acceptable, however, to mention the websites of helpful sites or your own website which redirects to the recommended affiliate product.
8. Submitting your articles to journalofmedicine.info does not entitle you to any financial compensation of any kind – You will not receive compensation from journalofmedicine.info or the users of our directory for articles you submit.
9. Submitting an article in no ways guarantees inclusion in our directory – We reserve the right to reject an article submission for any reason.
10. Appropriate Topics – Don’t submit any article that is not related to our categories. When we find articles about non-related topics we simply ban your entire account and remove all articles.
11. Other Spam To Avoid – Avoid duplicate submissions, so if your article looks the same or similar to another one we have, it might be removed without notice. Avoid duplicate titles or similar titles or same articles that only few words different.